World Bank Group Africa Scholarships: Application for the World Bank Group Africa Scholarship for candidates is available online now. All eligible African undergraduate and postgraduate students can able and be able to be funded by the world bank group Scholarship.
The Scholarship Program targets talented and young Africans who are completing or have recently completed their Ph.D. in an area relevant to the World Bank’s activity.
World Bank Group Africa Scholarships
The program offers chosen fellows a six-month assignment at World Bank Group offices in Washington D.C or in-country offices to gain hands-on experience.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): World Bank Group.
Scholarship to be taken at: World Bank Group offices.
Scholarship level: Postdoctoral and Doctoral Candidates.
Subject Eligibility: Areas relevant to World Bank’s activities.
- Applicants must be a recent Ph.D. graduate (within three years of completion) or be enrolled in the last year of the Ph.D. program.
- Students must possess an excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Applicants must be in possession of strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Interested applicants must be under the age of 32 by the closing of the application period.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials as evident in their academic credentials.
- Selected candidates will be notified and upon acceptance, will be hired as short-term consultants for six months starting January 2021.
How to Apply
Applicants are to visit the official application website and complete the online application form while also ensuring that they attach the required supporting documents. Applicants are to ensure that they provide accurate information.
Application Deadline: Still ongoing.