Master Scholarships at Lincoln University for Africans: Application for the Lincoln University Scholarship for Postgraduate Africans are open for 2020/2021 entry. Lincoln University is pleased to announce the 2020/21 academic session International Taught Master Scholarships for African students enrolled in a full-time Taught Masters course at Lincoln University.
Master Scholarships at Lincoln University for Africans
The University is a national research university in New Zealand committed to excellent academic and research activities. It strives to facilitate the growth of students and staff as well as to become a globally-ranked university. The institution comprises many students from all over the world who share the same idea and learning activities.
Scholarship to be taken at: New Zealand
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: NZ$7,000-$10,000
Subject Eligibility: See Subject Eligibility
Master Scholarships Eligibility
- Applicants must be international students who are passionate about advancing their educational career at Lincoln University.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in relevant courses from recognized institutions of higher learning.
- Applicants must possess the English language requirements needed for admission into a postgraduate study program at Lincoln University.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and academic potentials and must be willing to abide by the regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
- Master of Business-Global Management and Marketing
- Master of Business- Finance
- Master of Sports and Recreation Management
- Master of Tourism Management
- Master of International Rural Development
- Master of Applied Computing
- Master of Management of Agricultural System
- Master of Wine and Viticulture
- Master of Disaster Risk and Resilience
- Master of Pest Management
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Precision Agriculture
- Master of Science in Food Innovation
- Master of Environment Management and Policy
- Master of Management in Agribusiness
How to Apply
Applicants are to visit the official website and complete the online application before the expiration of the deadline. Applicants should ensure that they provide accurate and complete information as incomplete applications will not be accepted.