University of Bradford Ph.D Scholarship UK: Live and Study in UK. University of Bradford Ph.D Scholarship UK for international students. Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the WRDTP ESRC School of Management Ph.D. Positions offered by the University of Bradford.
The motive of the bursary is to support international students who want to complete their Ph.D. degree program at the university.
University of Bradford Ph.D Scholarship UK
Clarity of Information
This support will provide support to your Ph.D. education at the University of Bradford.
About University of Bradford Ph.D Scholarship UK
Established in 1832, the University of Bradford is a public research university located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. It offers various degree programs.
Why study at the University of Bradford? They provide high-quality teaching, underpinned by cutting-edge research with practical applications to solve tomorrow’s problems.
Application Deadline: January 27, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full home tuition fees, monthly stipend and research grant support
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility (University of Bradford Ph.D Scholarship UK)
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Ph.D. degree in Faculty of Health Studies, Faculty of Life Sciences, Faculty of Management, Law and Social Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students should apply for their Ph.D. as normal but mention that they are intending to apply for the WRDTP award in the funding section
- Aspirants must be international students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, applicants must have to enroll in the PhD degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, copy of passport, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: You will need to achieve an overall score of at least 80*, and sub-tests not less than 18 in Reading, 17 in Writing, 17 in Listening, and 20 in Speaking if you require a Tier 4 visa.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, we ask for a minimum standard entry requirement of 6.0 IELTS (with subtests not lower than 5.5).
Successful candidates will be awarded a studentship that covers full Home tuition fees, pays a monthly stipend at UKRI rates (£15,285 per year in 2020/21), and a Research Training Support Grant of £2000 to cover expenses, including travel and fieldwork.