Here is Australian Student Study Visa 2020/2021 Application-Work and Study in Australia available for all the international students from around the world.
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
Australian Student Study Visa 2020/2021 Application.
Australia is among the country that offers the best in education to student willing to learn. The country provides visa for international student making moves to work and also study in Australia. Gaining student visa to study and work in Australia will bring lots of benefits and advantages to anyone that eventually got it and made his or her way to Australia to study.
Candidates or applicants willing to study in Australia should endeavor to apply for an Australian Student Visa maximum of 124 days prior to the commencement of your course. Also, you can travel to Australia a maximum of 90 days prior to the start of your course. Under the new SSVF Guidelines. The Australian Student Visa process is completely online.
Requirements Needed to Study in Australia
Note: In other to be able to get the Australian student study visa, please ensure to have met all these requirements listed below to avoid being disqualified.
- One must a student to be eligible
- Be enrolled in a course of study and provide evidence
- Make welfare arrangements if you are under 18 years
- One must also meet English language requirements
- You must have adequate health insurance
- Have not held a certain visa
- Have enough money for your stay
- Be a genuine temporary entrant
- Meet the character requirement
- Meet the health requirement
- Sign the Australian values statement
- Have paid back debt to the Australian Government
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused
- Best interests of the child
Documents Required for Australian Student Visa
This are the compulsory documents that must be available to be able to get Australian student study visa so as to make the best education with good academic qualification.
- Valid Passport
- Non-immigrant Visa Application
- Application fee payment receipt
- Confirmation of Enrolment Form (COE
- Acceptance letter from your host university with proposed study plan
- Overseas health insurance receipt (OSHC)
- Recent Digital photographs
- Transcripts, diplomas, degrees, or certificates from schools you attended
- English Language Test Scores
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Evidence of Financial Capacity
Benefits of Australian Student Study Visa
The under-listed below are the benefits or advantages of Australian student study visa:
- This gives you the option of applying for a short-term or a long-term visa.
- You can apply for an Australian Student Visa at any age.
- You can obtain an official Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree that is recognized by the Australian educational framework.
- It allows you to study and work in Australia throughout the duration of your course.
- You may apply for a two-year Post-Study Work Visa once you graduate.
- Your family members and/or your partner can be included when lodging your student visa application.
Studying in Australia is a great way to experience the unique Aussie lifestyle while gaining great new skills. Australia has world class universities, practical vocational colleges and outstanding English language schools to support international students. If you are looking to stay in Australia for an extended period of time, an Australian Student Visa is your best option.