Academic Merit Scholarship at Alexander College, Cyprus: Applications are open now for all interested applicants who wish to live and study in Cyprus through the alexander College Educational Funding Scholarship 20202/2021. Obtaining a Bachelors’s degree has been the future hope of all students, but obtaining it in a more popular University is the hope of all. To the interest of the talented students from across the world, Alexander College is now offering a very exciting Academic Merit Scholarship scheme.
Academic Merit Scholarship at Alexander College, Cyprus
This Funding is open for all international and domestic students. Aimed at making education a delicate and acceptable will to all students in Cyprus. This support will be offered based on the academic performance of your High School leaving certificate. To be benefited from this opportunity, you need to apply for a full-time study program at Alexander College, Cyprus through their university portal.
About Alexander College Cyprus
Alexander College: An educational Institute formed in 1991 to offer vocational education to students. The University has been totally in support of both the personal and educational needs of the student at the University. It enjoys a reputation for excellence in teaching and maintains a high graduate employability rate.
- University or Organization: Alexander College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
Read More: Best University
- Eligible Countries: There is no restriction on nationality.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate course in any field.
- Eligibility Criteria: To participate in this funding program, you should meet all the criteria given below:
- Candidates from across the world can apply.
- Applicants should have registered as full-time students at the university
- All interested Students must submit their High school certificate upon application.
How to Apply for The Academic Merit Scholarship at Alexander College Cyprus
- How to Apply: All the aspirants who are interested in this opportunity should apply first for an approved study program at Alexander College. After that, they must complete an online application form given on the university’s website.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: It is mandatory for all applicants of an undergraduate degree program to hold a high school diploma.