RMIT University Scholarship Australia: Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia for international students. RMIT University welcomes all applicants around the globe for the Academic Excellence award.
RMIT University Scholarship Australia
This bursary is open for commencing international students from the Southeast Asia region undertaking any RMIT programs for the academic year 2020-2021.
Nice offer for international students to receive an amount of AU$10,000 to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
About RMIT University Scholarship Australia
RMIT University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. It is also one of the wealthiest universities in Australia and offers various degree programs.
Why study at RMIT University? RMIT helps students become well-rounded, thoughtful, and skilled professionals making a positive impact across the globe. Here, applicants can find success in their careers and influence worldwide.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- University: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Awards: AU$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos or Brunei
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree is available in an eligible program offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must enrol for Semester 1 2021 in any RMIT programs (excludes ELICOS and Higher Degree by Research)
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this application, then you must take admission at RMIT University. After taking admission, you can complete the award application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic transcripts, and certificates with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in their last completed qualification.
- Language Requirement: Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
RMIT University will provide scholarships of AU$10,000 for students to cover their educational expenses in Australia.